- 1 c. uncooked wild rice, rinsed and drained
- 1 c. chopped celery
- 1 c. chopped carrots
- 2 - 4 oz. mushroom, stems and pieces, canned, drained
- 1 onion, large, chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 c. almonds, slivered
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 2 lb. steak, round, boneless, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 c.water
Crock Pot All Day Beef Casserole can be put on before you leave for work, and your meal is ready when you get home!
1. Transfer ingredients in the order listed to the crock pot; do not stir.
2. Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours or until rice is tender.
Stir before serving.
Crock Pot Girl