- 1 lb. ground beef
- 3/4 c. onion, diced
- 3/4 c. celery, diced
- 3/4 c. green bell peppers, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 - 10.75 oz. tomato puree, canned
- 15 oz, beans, kidney, canned with liquid
- 15 oz. beans, kidney, canned and drained
- 15 oz. beans, cannellini, canned with liquid
- 1/2 T. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. parsley, dried
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. basil, dried
- 3/4 tsp. oregano, dried
- 1/4 tsp. pepper, black, ground
- 1/8 tsp. hot pepper sauce (optional)
Laurie K. shared her favorite Slow Cooker Chili recipe. She says it’s her quick and easy Chili to put together. Thanks Laurie for sharing with all of us!
- In a skillet brown beef over medium heat and drain grease.
- Transfer beef to a slow cooker, and mix in onion, celery, green bell pepper, garlic, tomato puree, kidney beans, and cannellini beans.
- Season with chili powder, parsley, salt, basil, oregano, black pepper, and hot pepper sauce (hot pepper sauce – optional).
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours.
Provided by Laurie K., via facebook.com