- 1 lb. beef, stewing meat
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 5 red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 onion, soup mix
- 2 - 10 3/4 oz. soup, cream of mushroom
- 8 oz. tomato sauce, canned
- 10 oz. peas, frozen
Beef Stew is one of those comfort meals, and since Slow Cooker All Day Beef Stew is so quick and easy, this recipe really is comforting!
- On the bottom of the slow cooker, place the beef stewing meat.
- Layer carrots, potatoes, placing bay leaf on top.
- Mix in a separate bowl the onion soup mix, soup, tomato sauce and frozen peas. (Note I don’t like my peas too soft so I add them during the last half hour.)
- Pour over the beef and veggies.
- Cover. Cook on low 6-10 hours.
Serve with hot bread or rolls.