- 3 - 4 lb. brisket, trimmed of fat
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 T. pepper, black, cracked
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced into rings
- 1 onion, sliced into rings
- 16 oz. barbecue sauce, (barbecue of your choice)
Slow Cooker Smothered Brisket is great to serve to family and guests! Delicious and so easy to make!
- Season the brisket with garlic powder and black pepper, and place brisket in the slow cooker.
- Top with green bell pepper and onion ring slices.
- Pour half the barbecue sauce over brisket.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove brisket from slow cooker shred.
- Pour remaining barbecue sauce over all and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Place on a bun of your choice for a wonderful sandwich!