- 3 - 4 lb. brisket, trimmed of fat
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 T. pepper, black, cracked
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced into rings
- 1 onion, sliced into rings
- 16 oz. barbecue sauce, (barbecue of your choice)
Crock Pot Smothered Brisket is great to serve to family and guests! Delicious and so easy to make!
1. Season the brisket with garlic powder and black pepper, and place brisket in the crock pot.
2. Top with green bell pepper and onion ring slices.
3. Pour half the barbecue sauce over brisket.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.
5. Remove brisket from crock pot shred.
6. Pour remaining barbecue sauce over all and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Place on a bun of your choice for a wonderful sandwich!
Crock Pot Girl