- 1 1/2 c. lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 c. shredded pepper jack or jalapeño cheddar cheese
- 3/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 large onion, grated
- 1/2 c. mayo
- 1 T. sherry vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 oz. frozen spinach, thawed & drained
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
Slow Cooker Cheesy Spinach Crab Dip is just one more dip you MUST MAKE! It is YUMMY!
- Thaw spinach and place in a colonder to drain.
- In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except lemon zest. (crab meat, cheeses, milk, onion, mayonnaise, vinegar, ground red pepper, garlic, cream cheese, and sour cream.)
- Stir in the thawed/drained spinach.
- Place mixture in a 3.5-Quart slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 2 hours.
- Stir in lemon zest.
NOTE: If you like your dips hot and spicy, additional ground red pepper or crushed red pepper will add some kick, but be careful not to add too much.