- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- 1/4 c. pepperoni, chopped
- 1 Large Green Pepper, chopped
- 1 Small White Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 T. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1/4 c.Grated Parmesan Cheese (+more for topping, if desired)
- 15.5 oz. Red Kidney Beans, rinsed and drained
- 14.5 oz. Diced Tomatoes, diced, drained
- 3/4 c. Water
- 15 oz. Tomato Sauce
- Optional: Chili seasoning to taste, 2 packets of Stevia (or 1 T. sweetener of choice)
Slow Cooker Pizza Chili will meet all the needs of not only the adults but also the kiddos! ENJOY!
- Heat 1 T. Coconut Oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Brown ground turkey with onions and peppers.
- Add pepperoni to pan during the last few minutes (3-4 minutes) to cook along with ground meat.
- Transfer to a 6-Quart slow cooker.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and Italian seasonings.
- Next, add kidney beans, diced tomatoes, water and tomato sauce to the slow cooker.
- Stir well. Taste and add 1 T. sugar along with other spices, if needed.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hour.
- Top with Parmesan cheese, a dollop of sour cream and serve, if desired.