- 2 1/2 lbs. beef chuck, boneless, shoulder
- 2 c. onion, chopped
- 14.5 oz. tomatoes, with green peppers and onions, diced, undrained
- 1 c. potatoes, hash brown, frozen, cubes
- 1 c. carrots, diced
- 1 c. beef broth
- 1 T. garlic, minced
- 4 oz. mushrooms
- 1 tsp. thyme leaves, dried
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 c. slaw, broccoli
- 1/2 c. peas, frozen
Pot Roast Crock Pot Soup is just another way for a great Pot Roast, and one your family or friends will enjoy!
1. Cut beef shoulder into 12 equal pieces.
2. Place in 5-6 quart crock pot
3. Add onions, tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, broth, garlic, mushrooms, thyme, salt, and pepper.
4. Cover. Cook for 8-9 hours on Low or 5-6 hours on High, or until beef is fork-tender.
5. Stir in broccoli slaw; cover, crock for 30 minutes or until broccoli slaw is crisp-tender.
6. Turn off crock pot.
7. Stir in frozen peas; let stand, covered, 5-10 minutes.
Crock Pot Girl