- 8 potatoes, medium, peeled and cut into thick (about 1/2-inch) slices
- 3 carrots, medium, thinly sliced
- 2 ribs of celery, thinly sliced
- 3 lb. corned beef brisket
- 2 lbs. cabbage
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 1/2 c. water
Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage I is an excellent dish to celebrate St. Patty’s Day! Enjoy!
1. Butter or spray a 5 to 6-quart crock pot.
2. Layer potato slices over bottom of pot with carrots.
3. Place corned beef on top of the vegetables.
4. Slice cabbage into 8 wedges and arrange around meat.
5. Sprinkle with the pepper and add water.
6. Cover. Cook on Low for 7 to 8 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender.
7. Place meat on a platter; cover with foil and rest for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.
Crock Pot Girl