- 1 lb. mild sausage
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 c Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1.75 oz. onion soup mix
- 1 egg
- 15 oz. Tomato Sauce
- 14.5 oz. Tomatoes, Stewed
- 15oz. Tomatoes, Crushed
- 4 c. water or 3 c. water and 1/2 c. red wine
- 4 T. garlic powder
- 2 T. onion, minced
- 1.5 T. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. basil
- 4 oz. mushrooms, optional
Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce and Meatballs is a fabulous Italian dinner that will please all! Serve with a salad and warm bread!
- Place the ground sausage, ground beef, bread crumbs, onion soup mix and egg in a bowl.
- Mix together and form into 2-3″ meatballs!
- Place them in a frying pan. Brown all sides. No need to cooked all the way through.
- While meatballs are cooking. Pour the tomato sauce into your crock!
- Adding garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, salt, oregano, basil and minced onion. Stir to combine!
- When meatballs are done, place on top.
- Pour about 4 cups of water over the meatballs.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8-10 hours or on HIGH for 4-5 hours.
Serve over your favorite pasta!