- 1 lb. mild sausage
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 c Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1.75 oz. onion soup mix
- 1 egg
- 15 oz. Tomato Sauce
- 14.5 oz. Tomatoes, Stewed
- 15oz. Tomatoes, Crushed
- 4 c. water or 3 c. water and 1/2 c. red wine
- 4 T. garlic powder
- 2 T. onion, minced
- 1.5 T. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. basil
- 4 oz. mushrooms, optional
Crock Pot Spaghetti Sauce and Meatballs is a fabulous Italian dinner that will please all! Serve with a salad and warm bread!
1. Place the ground sausage, ground beef, bread crumbs, onion soup mix and egg in a bowl.
2. Mix together and form into 2-3″ meatballs!
3. Place them in a frying pan. Brown all sides. No need to cooked all the way through.
4. While meatballs are cooking. Pour the tomato sauce into your crock!
5. Adding garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, salt, oregano, basil and minced onion. Stir to combine!
6. When meatballs are done, place on top.
7. Pour about 4 cups of water over the meatballs.
8. Cover. Cook on Low for 8-10 hours or on HIGH for 4-5 hours.
Serve over your favorite pasta!
Crock Pot Girl