- 3 c. Cooked Chicken Pieces
- 64 oz. Chicken Broth
- 10 3/4 oz. Cream of Chicken Soup
- 12 oz. Frozen Peas And Carrots
- 2 pkgs, Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits
Slow Cooker EASY Chicken and Dumplings is so simple to make, yet a delicious comfort meal for family or friends!
- Combine chicken, chicken broth and cream of chicken soup in a 6-Quart Slow Cooker, stir well.
- Cut each piece of biscuit dough in thirds.
- Place the cut biscuits on top of ingredients in the slow cooker and gently press into liquid to moisten.
- Cover. Cook on High for 4 to 6 hours, stirring often while cooking so that biscuits will not stick to the side of the slow cooker.
- One hour before done stir in the frozen peas and carrots.