- 4 - 5 oz., or 2 - 12.5 oz. Chicken, Cooked, canned
- 4 - 14 oz. Chicken Broth
- 10 3/4 oz. soup, Cream Of Chicken
- 12 oz. Peas And Carrots, Frozen
- 3 - 12 oz. Buttermilk Biscuits, cut into 4ths
Slow Cooker EASY Chicken and Dumplings is so simple to make, yet a delicious comfort meal for the family or friends!
1. Combine canned chicken, chicken broth and cream of chicken soup in your slow cooker, stir well.
2. Place the quartered biscuits on top, stir slightly untill the biscuit pieces are wet.
3. Cover. Cook on High for 4 to 6 hours, stirring often while cooking so that biscuits will not stick to the side of the slow cooker.
4. One hour before done stir in the frozen peas and carrots.
Crock Pot Girl