- 4 - 5 oz., or 2 - 12.5 oz. Chicken, Cooked, canned
- 4 - 14 oz. Chicken Broth
- 10 3/4 oz. soup, Cream of Chicken
- 12 oz. Peas And Carrots, Frozen
- 3 - 12 oz. Buttermilk Biscuits, cut into fourths
Slow Cooker EASY Chicken and Dumplings is so simple to make, yet a delicious comfort meal for family or friends!
- Combine canned chicken, chicken broth and cream of chicken soup in your slow cooker, stir well.
- Place the quartered biscuits on top, stir slightly untill the biscuit pieces are wet.
- Cover. Cook on High for 4 to 6 hours, stirring often while cooking so that biscuits will not stick to the side of the slow cooker.
- One hour before done stir in the frozen peas and carrots.