- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 16 oz. can of kidney beans
- 15 oz. can of corn
- 8 oz. tomato sauce
- 2 c. water
- 29 oz. diced tomatoes
- 4 oz. diced green chilies
Slow Cooker Taco Soup is so good when served on a chilly day!
- Brown the ground meat (beef or turkey) with onion and taco seasoning until browned over medium heat. Drain, and set aside.
- Transfer the ground meat mixture from the skillet along with the kidney beans, corn, tomato sauce, water, diced tomatoes and green chilies to the slow cooker.
- Stir to blend.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours.
Optional: Serve with sour cream, avocado, cheese and tortilla chips!