- 4 apples, medium-sized, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 c. honey or brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 T. butter, melted
- 2 c. granola cereal
- 1/4 c. water
Crock Pot Granola Breakfast Casserole is one of the recipes from my eBook, but I wanted to share with all of you to give you an idea of the great recipes, tips & tricks to crock potting in my eBook! For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the Crock Pot Girl eBook!
- Spray your crock pot or a liner with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place apples in the crock pot and mix in remaining ingredients.
- Cover & Crock on Low for 7-9 hours (overnight).
- Serve with milk and add (optional) raisins, craisins, dates or dried fruit of your choice!
Crock Pot Girl