- 4 apples, medium-sized, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 c. honey or brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 T. butter, melted
- 2 c. granola cereal
- 1/4 c. water
Slow Cooker Granola Breakfast Casserole is one of the recipes from my eBook, but I wanted to share with all of you to give you an idea of the great recipes, tips & tricks to slow cooking in my eBook!
- Spray your slow cooker or a liner with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place apples in the slow cooker and mix in remaining ingredients.
- Cover & Crock on Low for 7-9 hours (overnight).
- Serve with milk and add (optional) raisins, craisins, dates or dried fruit of your choice!