- 2 1/2 lbs. potatoes, cut into wedges (I used Russet, and didn't peel; red would work great too)
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 T. dried parsley
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3 tsp. dried dill
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt (might want more to taste if you use unsalted butter)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
Crock Pot Irish Potatoes are so good, and great to make and serve for potlucks and family gatherings!
1. In a 6-quart crock pot.
2. Place the cut potatoes and water into the crock pot. (Only potatoes and water!).
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 5 to 6 hours or until the potatoes are fork tender.
4. Drain the liquid leaving the potatoes in the crock.
5. Toss potatoes with melted butter, lemon juice, sliced green onion, and all seasoning.
6. Make sure crock pot is on warm setting and serve right out of the crock pot. If you don’t have a warm setting on your crock pot, be careful not to burn the potatoes by leaving them on Low!
Crock Pot Girl