- 2 1/2 lbs. potatoes, cut into wedges (I used Russet, and didn't peel; red would work great too)
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 T. dried parsley
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3 tsp. dried dill
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt (might want more to taste if you use unsalted butter)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
Slow Cooker Irish Potatoes are so good, and great to make and serve for potlucks and family gatherings!
- In a 6-quart slow cooker, place the cut potatoes and water into the crock. (Only potatoes and water!).
- Cover. Cook on Low for 5 to 6 hours or until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain the liquid leaving the potatoes in the crock.
- Toss potatoes with melted butter, lemon juice, sliced green onion, and all seasoning.
- Make sure the slow cooker is on warm setting and serve right out of the crock. If you don’t have a warm setting on your slow cooker, be careful not to burn the potatoes by leaving them on Low!