- 3 apples, cooking apples, large, cored, peeled & coarsely chopped (about 3 cups) Gala, Granny Smith, Cortland and etc.)
- 1/2 c. sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 T. flour
- 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. butterscotch or caramel ice cream topping (fat-free is fine)
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/3 c. flour
- 1/2 c. quick rolled oats
- 1/3 - 1/2 c. raisins (optional)
- 2 T. butter
Slow Cooker Apple Coconut Crisp is a dessert that is delicious and so good when topped with ice cream or whipped topping!
- Place a 1 1/2 quart baking dish that fits in your slow cooker.
- Mix apples with coconut, (optional raisins), flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon, and place in the 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Drizzle with butterscotch or caramel topping.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl with a fork or pastry cutter and sprinkle over apple mixture.
- Cover. Cook on High for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, until apples are tender.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping.
Pictured with raisins and sprinkled with coconut.