- 1 c. flour
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 T. cocoa
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. milk
- 2 T. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 c. chopped nuts
- 3/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/4 c. cocoa
- 1 1/2 c. hot water
- cooking spray
Slow Cooker Hot Fudge Sundae Cake will finish off any great meal and it is so YUMMY!
- Spray inside of 2 – 3-1/2 quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, sugar, 2 T. cocoa, baking powder and salt in medium bowl.
- Stir in milk, oil and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in nuts (optional).
- Spread batter evenly in sprayed slow cooker.
- Mix brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa in small bowl.
- Stir in hot water until smooth.
- Pour evenly over batter in crock, do not stir.
- Cover. Cook on High for 2 – 2 1/2 hours or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Turn off slow cooker.
- Let cake stand uncovered 30- 40 minutes to cool slightly before serving.
- Spoon warm cake into dessert dishes.
- Spoon sauce over top.
Crock Pot Girl