- 3 c. White Pasta Sauce
- 10 oz. chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
- 10 oz. spinach, frozen
- 10 oz. broccoli, frozen
- 1 c. onions, frozen, chopped
- 1/2 to 1 whole red pepper, sliced thin
- 1 c. squash, summer, sliced, frozen
- 1 c. zucchini, sliced frozen
- 4 oz. penne pasta, uncooked or pasta of your choice
- Parmesan Cheese, Shredded for top
Slow Cooker Pasta Primavera is a favorite of mine, so very excited to share with all of you! Yummy!
- Combine all the ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours.
Optional: If you want to spice it up, add 1/8 to 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes! Also another option would be Alfredo Sauce!
Note: Freezes well!