- 4 chicken breasts
- 6 oz. stuffing mix, package Stove Top (amount can vary depending on how dry or wet you like it)
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 10 1/2 oz. soup, (cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, or cream of celery.)
Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing is a comfort meal, and so easy and simple to make…. Oh and tasty too!
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle dry stuffing mix over chicken.
- Combine sour cream and soup together and pour over chicken and stuffing.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4 hours.
- Fluff all ingredients and serve.