- 8 c. cold water
- 16 oz. pomegranate juice
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tsp. whole allspice
- 1/2 tsp. whole cloves
- 6 tea bags, black tea (approximately 2 T. loose black tea)
Love Slow Cooker Spiced Pomegranate Tea, not only because of the fact that it has lots of anti-oxidants, but it is delicious too!
- Stir all ingredients together except tea in a 4 or 5 quart slow cooker.
- Remove paper label from tea bags.
- Tie strings of bags together and place them in the ingredients in the crock.
- Cover. Cook on High for 4 hours.
- Remove tea bags and also spices with small strainer.
Optional: Serve with a slice of lemon.