- 12 - 16 bacon, slices
- 8 chicken breasts
- 2 - 10 1/2 oz. soup, cream of mushroom, roasted garlic, canned
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1/4 c. flour
- salt and pepper to taste
Crock Pot Chicken, Sour Cream and Bacon is exactly what you would expect! The bacon gives it the added flavor that makes this meal special. I like it with the added bacon!
1. Cook bacon until some of the fat is rendered. Bacon should still be pliable and not crisp.
2. Wrap a piece or two of bacon around each chicken breast and place in crock pot.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Mix soup, sour cream and flour with a wisk until blended.
5. Pour over chicken.
6. Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours.
7. Remove chicken and stir sauce.
8. Pour sauce over chicken.
Crock Pot Girl