- 12 - 16 bacon, slices
- 8 chicken breasts
- 2 - 10 1/2 oz. soup, cream of mushroom, roasted garlic, canned
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1/4 c. flour
- salt and pepper to taste
Slow Cooker Chicken, Sour Cream and Bacon is exactly what you would expect! The bacon gives it the added flavor that makes this meal special. I like it with the added bacon!
- Cook bacon until some of the fat is rendered. Bacon should still be pliable and not crisp.
- Wrap a piece or two of bacon around each chicken breast and place in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix soup, sour cream and flour with a wisk until blended.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken and stir sauce.
- Pour sauce over chicken.