- 4 chicken breast, seasoned with salt and pepper to taste.
- 8 oz. Pineapple (canned chunks work, but if you can do fresh it is a zillion times better flavor)
- 2 T. Dijon mustard
- 2 T. soy sauce
- 1 or 2 garlic cloves (we love garlic so I use 2) minced
Slow Cooker Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken is a recipe shared by Facebook friend Sarah N. Sarah says it is one of her family favorites!
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, and place in the slow cooker.
- Mix the soy sauce, garlic and mustard, stirring in the pineapple with juice.
- Pour pineapple mix over the chicken.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 7-9 hours depending on your crock.
Sarah serves her Slow Cooker Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken over rice or with broccoli as a side depending on how many weight watchers points she wants to use.
I shredded the chicken, served over rice, with the left overs served on a tasty bun!
Provided by Sarah N., via Facebook/getcrocked