- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1.5 c. Freshly Cut Pineapple Chunks with juice
- 2 T. Dijon Mustard
- 2 T. Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
Slow Cooker Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken is a recipe shared by Facebook friend Sarah N. Sarah says it is one of her family favorites!
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, and place in the slow cooker.
- Mix the soy sauce, garlic, mustard and pineapple in a small bowl.
- Pour pineapple mix over the chicken.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 7-9 hours depending on your crock.
Sarah serves her Slow Cooker Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken over rice or with broccoli as a side depending on how many weight watchers points she wants to use.
I shredded the chicken, served over rice, with the left overs served on a tasty bun!
Provided by Sarah N., via Facebook/getcrocked