- 12 eggs, hard-boiled, cut up
- 16 oz. sausage, smokie cheese links (cut into small pieces or use the "little smokies")
- 1/2 c. butter or 1/2 c. margarine
- 1/4 c. flour
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 lb Velveeta cheese
- 10 3/4 oz. soup, cream of mushroom, canned (99.9% fat free works fine)
- 6 English muffins (or use crimp bread)
Slow Cooker Eggs Benedict is a great meal to fix for brunch, and serve with a wonderful bowl of fresh fruit!
- Melt butter on low heat, then add flour.
- Whisk in milk.
- Add soup and Velveeta cheese until cheese melts.
- Add hard-boiled eggs.
- Add smokies cheese links.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 3 hours.
- If making the day before, refrigerate and heat on low in the slow cooker.
Serve over toasted english muffin halves or crimp bread.
NOTE: If sauce is too thick, thin with a little milk.
Crock Pot Girl