- 8 apples, tart, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/4 tsp. cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 tsp. allspice
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg, ground
- 3/4 c. milk
- 2 T. butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c. Bisquick baking mix*
- 1/3 c. sugar, brown
- 3 T. cold butter or margarine
Crock Pot Easy Apple Streusel is a delicious dessert and so easy to make! It’s tasty enough to impress any guests and easy enough to add on to a weeknight meal. (If you don’t have access to Bisquick you can easily make this at home by combining 1 1/3 c. flour, 2 tsp. baking powder, 1 tsp. salt and 1/4 c. vegetable shortening!)
- Toss apples with cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- Transfer to a slow cooker.
- Combine milk, softened butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla and 1/2 cup Bisquick. Spoon over apples.
- Combine 1 cup Bisquick and brown sugar. Cut cold butter into mixture until crumbly. Sprinkle mixture over top of apple mix in the crock.
- Cover and Crock on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or until apples are soft.
NOTE: For best results your crock should be 1/2 – 2/3 full when cooking.