- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken, breast, boneless skinless
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 c. cola (not diet)
- 1 c. ketchup
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Chicken is a family favorite, and when I serve Slow Cooker Cola Chicken, we are never disappointed! Like as a meal or as a sandwich!
- Wash and pat dry chicken.
- Salt and pepper chicken to taste.
- Place chicken into slow cooker with onion slices on top.
- Add cola (cola of your choice) and ketchup.
- Cover. Cook on Low 6-8 hours.
NOTE: You can shred the chicken and also add Barbecue Sauce!