- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken, breast, boneless skinless
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 c. cola (not diet)
- 1 c. ketchup
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Chicken is a family favorite, and when I serve Crock Pot Cola Chicken, we are never disappointed! Like as a meal or as a sandwich!
1. Wash and pat dry chicken.
2. Salt and pepper chicken to taste.
3. Place chicken into crock pot with onion slices on top.
4. Add cola (cola of your choice) and ketchup.
5. Cover. Cook on Low 6-8 hours.
NOTE: You can shred the chicken and also add Barbecue Sauce!
Crock Pot Girl