- 1 1/2 c. Bisquick
- 1/2 c. Milk, (Skim to Whole)
- 1 T. cinnamon (optional)
- 1 c. pie filling, Apple
- 1 egg
Need something EASY and SIMPLE? Whip up some Slow Cooker Apple Bread, and you will be a hit with the family!
- Mix the Bisquick, milk and egg in a bowl.
- When mixed, spoon in the apple pie filling and gently combine.
- Spray your 6 qt. slow cooker generously with non-stick spray.
- Add your mixture to the bottom.
- Spread flat.
- Cover. Cook on High for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
NOTE: Check around the 1 hour mark, you will know if it’s ready when you insert a fork into the center and it comes out “clean”.
Cool and enjoy!