- 1 1/2 lbs. beef, round steak, sliced or beef stir fry strips
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. ginger, ground
- 3 T. honey
- 1/2 c. orange juice
- 1 bell pepper, red, seeded and sliced
- 1 bell pepper, green, seeded and sliced
- 1 c. fresh baby corn (or 1/2 of can if you can't find fresh)
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 bok choy, small head, cut in 1-inch chunks
- white or brown cooked rice for serving
Crock Pot Orange Beef is very flavorful and a great way to get the kiddos to eat vegetables. Serve this dish over rice and top with juices from the crock pot. (Leftovers are great too!)
1. Marinate the meat the night before in a plastic bag with the sauce ingredients: soy sauce, honey, ginger, and orange juice, for the best results.
2. Next day, dump the plastic bag into a 4 quart crock pot and add the vegetables on top.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours or on High for 3-4, or until meat is fully cooked and super tender.
Note: If you use stir fry meat, it sometimes can be tough, so cook until it’s really soft.
Crock Pot Girl