- 1 1/2 lbs. beef, round steak, sliced or beef stir fry strips
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. ginger, ground
- 3 T. honey
- 1/2 c. orange juice
- 1 bell pepper, red, seeded and sliced
- 1 bell pepper, green, seeded and sliced
- 1 c. fresh baby corn (or 1/2 of can if you can't find fresh)
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 bok choy, small head, cut in 1-inch chunks
- white or brown cooked rice for serving
Slow Cooker Orange Beef is very flavorful and a great way to get the kiddos to eat vegetables. Serve this dish over rice and top with juices from the crock pot. (Leftovers are great too!)
- Marinate the meat the night before in a plastic bag with the sauce ingredients: soy sauce, honey, ginger, and orange juice, for the best results.
- Next day, dump the plastic bag into a 4 quart slow cooker and add the vegetables on top.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours or on High for 3-4, or until meat is fully cooked and super tender.
Note: If you use stir fry meat, it sometimes can be tough, so cook until it’s really soft.