- 1 lb. beef, ground, cooked, grease drained (or ground turkey)
- 2 pkg. taco seasoning
- 15.25 oz. beans, black, canned, drained, rinsed
- 16 oz. beans, refried, drained
- 14.5 oz. tomatoes, diced, canned
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 - 1 1/2 c. cheese, mexican blend, shredded
- 1 1/2 c. chips, tortilla, crumbled
Crock Pot Baked Tacos is great for a week night meal, and is awesome served with your favorite toppings! ENJOY!
1. Brown the ground meat (beef or turkey) with the onion.
2. Follow the directions on the back of the packet of the taco seasoning and pour over ground meat.
3. Drain and rinse black beans, and also drain the tomatoes.
4. Combine the second package of taco seasoning with the refried beans.
5. Optional: Use a crock pot cooking bag!
6. Place your ground meat on the bottom of your crock.
7. On top of the ground meat, layer of onions.
8. Next, place the black bean mixture.
9. Then layer the tomatoes.
10. On top of the tomatoes, spoon refried bean mixture over the top, spreading over the tomato layer to edge.
11. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
12. Place crush tortilla chips on the very top.
13. Cover. Cook on Low for 5-7 hours or on HIGH for 2.5-3.5 hours.
Crock Pot Girl