- 6 Pork loin chops, 1 inch thick, (2-1/4 lbs)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 T. vegetable oil
- 1 onion, medium, chopped
- 1 T. Garlic, minced
- 2 c. tomato pasta sauce
- 4 c. orzo or rice or other pasta (cooked)
- 1 c. cheese, mozzarella, shredded
Two of my favorite things, and they are together! That is why I love Slow Cooker Pizza Pork Chops!
- Sprinkle Pork chops with salt and pepper and cook in oil for about 4 minutes in skillet over medium heat.
- Transfer pork in 3 1/2 – to 4 quart slow cooker.
- Sprinkle onion and garlic over pork.
- Add pasta sauce.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Place cooked orzo, cooked rice or cooked pasta (pasta of your choice) on platter.
- Top with pork and sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Optional: Add your favorite pizza toppings, such as; pepperoni, mushrooms, green pepper, or red pepper or etc..