- 6 Pork Chops
- Salt & pepper, to Taste
- 1 T. Coconut Oil
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, chopped
- 1 T. Minced Garlic
- 2 c. Marinara Sauce
- 1 c. Shredded Italian Blend Cheese
Two of my favorite things, and they are together! That is why I love Slow Cooker Pizza Pork Chops!
- Sprinkle Pork chops with salt and pepper and sear in coconut oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Put onion in the bottom of a 4-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Place pork on top of onions and season with garlic.
- Add pasta sauce.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Remove lid and sprinkle cheese over top pork.
- Replace lid and cook on LOW for 15-30 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- Serve with pasta of your choice.
Optional: Add your favorite pizza toppings, such as; pepperoni, mushrooms, green pepper, or red pepper or etc..