- 3 c. mixed frozen berries
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 c. sugar
Love Making Slow Cooker Mixed Berry Fruit Punch for the 4th of July but it is also good all summer long! Great as you can make it the day before you need it.
- Place the frozen mixed berries in the slow cooker.
- Take 1/2 of the lemon and squeeze over the fruit in the slow cooker.
- Next add the the sugar.
- And pour enough water in the slow cooker so it is 2/3 full.
- Cover. Cook for 2 hours on High.
- Let the fruit punch come to room temperature on the counter. Strain the fruit punch with a fine-mesh strainer, pouring it into a pitcher and place in the refrigerator.
NOTE: When the fruit punch is finished cooking, taste it and see if it’s sweet enough for you. If it’s not sweet enough, you can add more sugar and stir so the sugar is dissolved.
Optional: Add your favorite fresh fruit to the pitcher to add flavor as well as make it festive.