- 4 or 5 chicken breasts, boneless
- 1/4 c. flour, all-purpose
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 10 3/4 oz. broccoli soup, cream of, canned
- 10 3/4 oz. chicken soup, cream of, canned
- 1/2 soup can of water
- 7 oz. mushrooms, stems and pieces, undrained
- 1 onion, small, chopped
- 1 lb. carrots, baby, cut in half
- 1 lb. broccoli cuts, frozen
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 1/2 c. ziti pasta, or pasta of your choice
- 3/4 c. cheese, cheddar, sharp, shredded
Crock Pot Chicken, Broccoli and Pasta is a delicious dish to serve to not only family, but when you have family and friends over too! Enjoy!
1. Combine flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a shallow bowl.
2. Cover chicken pieces with mixture and rub into chicken.
3. Transfer chicken pieces to crock pot and pour any flour mixture that is left over the chicken.
4. Combine soups, water, mushrooms, onion, carrots and broccoli cuts in another bowl.
5. Mix and pour over the chicken. Adding the bay leaves.
6. Cover. Cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours or on High for 4 to 5 hours.
7. Approximately 40 minutes before recipe is done add the pasta and cheese.
Crock Pot Girl