- 4 or 5 chicken breasts, boneless
- 1/4 c. flour, all-purpose
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 10 3/4 oz. broccoli soup, cream of, canned
- 10 3/4 oz. chicken soup, cream of, canned
- 1/2 soup can of water
- 7 oz. mushrooms, stems and pieces, undrained
- 1 onion, small, chopped
- 1 lb. carrots, baby, cut in half
- 1 lb. broccoli cuts, frozen
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 1/2 c. ziti pasta, or pasta of your choice
- 3/4 c. cheese, cheddar, sharp, shredded
Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli and Pasta is a delicious dish to serve to not only family, but when you have family and friends over too! Enjoy!
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a shallow bowl.
- Cover chicken pieces with mixture and rub into chicken.
- Transfer chicken pieces to slow cooker and pour any flour mixture that is left over the chicken.
- Combine soups, water, mushrooms, onion, carrots and broccoli cuts in another bowl.
- Mix and pour over the chicken. Adding the bay leaves.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours or on High for 4 to 5 hours.
- Approximately 40 minutes before recipe is done add the pasta and cheese.