- 1 lb. mushrooms, sliced (feel free to mix & match mushroom types)
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1/4 c. white wine
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 garlic,cloves, minced
- 1 T. balsamic vinegar + 1 T. olive oil
- french bread, sliced
- optional: goat cheese
I love Slow Cooker Mushroom Crostini not only as an appetizer, but even as a side with a wonderful dinner. This is one of my go-to dishes for potlucks and family gatherings and it is always a hit!
- Combine mushrooms, olive oil, white wine, green onions, and garlic in small slow cooker.
- Cover & Crock on Low for 4-6 hours.
- Right before serving, toast or broil slices of french bread brushed with equal parts of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Spoon mushrooms over the toasted bread. Optionally, you can also spread goat cheese on bread prior to topping with mushrooms.
Note: Nutritional information does not include bread or goat cheese.