- 12 Green Tea Bags
- 8 c. Filtered Water
- 5 c. Prepared Lemonade
- 1/3 c. Honey
- 12 oz. Frozen Mixed Berries
- Lemon and additional berries, for garnish
On a warm summer day, Slow Cooker Berry-Lemonade Tea is not only tasty, but when served over ice is also very refreshing!
- Place tea bags, water, lemonade, honey, and berries in a 4-Quart Slow Cooker. (NOTE: I like the Organic Lemonade from Costco – it comes two bottles to a pack.)
- Cover. Cook on LOW for 3 hours.
- Strain tea and serve hot or over ice with additional berries and lemon to garnish.