- 12 tea bags, regular-sized, paper tags removed
- 8 c. water
- 5 c. refrigerated natural lemonade
- 1/3 c. honey
- 12 oz. mixed berries, frozen
- 2 lemons, each cut into 6 slices
On a warm summer day, Slow Cooker Berry-Lemonade Tea is not only tasty, but when served over ice is also very refreshing!
- Place tea bags with the paper tags removed, 8 c. water, lemonade, honey, and mixed berries in a 4-5 quart slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on LOW for 3 hours.
- Pour tea through a sieve into a bowl, discarding solids.
NOTE: Serve warm or over ice. Garnish with lemon slices.