- 2 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 c. shredded Colby-jack cheese
- 1 c. Half & Half
- 2 T. Dijon mustard
- 2 T. chopped onion
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 lb. kielbasa, coarsely shredded (deli will shred for you), fried until crisp
Next time you need to whip up a great Cheese Dip, make Slow Cooker Cheese Dip and Crispy Kielbasa… so good, and so easy!
- Place cream cheese, Colby-jack cheese, Half & Half, mustard, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt and hot pepper sauce in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 1 hour (stirring occasionally), or until cheese melts.
- When the cheese has melted, stir in toasted kielbasa (Great flavor when made on the grill), reserving a little to sprinkle on top.
Crusty bread, fruit, raw veggies, kettle or tortilla chips, pretzel sticks, also great poured over nachos for a different twist.