- 16 oz. Cream Cheese, cubed
- 4 c. Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 3/4 c. Milk
- 1/4 c. Light Beer
- 2 T. Spicy Mustard
- 1/2 Medium Onion, minced
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Dash of Hot Sauce (or more to taste)
- 1 lb. Kielbasa, finely chopped or shredded, fried
Next time you need to whip up a great Cheese Dip, make Slow Cooker Cheese Dip and Crispy Kielbasa… so good, and so easy!
- Combine all ingredients in a 3-Quart slow cooker. Stir well.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 2-3 hours (stir occasionally) or until cheese melts.
Corn Chips, Tortilla Chips, Soft Pretzel Pieces, Sliced French Bread, Raw Veggies or Pretzels.