- 20 oz. Elbow Macaroni
- 1 Medium White Onion, minced
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 3/4 tsp. White Pepper
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/4 c. Milk
- 12 oz. Evaporated Milk
- 1 tsp. Ground Mustard
- 3/4 c. Salted Butter, melted
- 32 oz. Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 8 oz.Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 6 Slices of Bacon, cooked & crumbled (about 1/2 c.)
- 2 c. Shredded Cheddar Cheese, shredded
When looking for that one recipe you want to make for the next reunion or for a large group of people, look no longer as Slow Cooker YUMMY Mac and Cheese is a perfect choice. Enjoy!
- Cook noodles according to package directions and transfer to a buttered 6-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Stir in minced garlic and onion.
- In a small bowl, gently whisk eggs with salt and pepper.
- Combine evaporated milk, milk, ground mustard and melted butter and stir into whisked egg.
- Gently stir in the cubed Velveeta cheese and the Cheddar cheese, making sure some of the cheese remains on the top.
- Pour egg mixture over the noodles and cheese and slightly press down to allow it to seep through the layers of ingredients. DO NOT STIR.
- Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese and bacon pieces over top ingredients. DO NOT STIR.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 hours.
- Stir well and serve with more bacon crumbles on top.