- 32 oz. hash browns, frozen
- 2 c. cheese, shredded
- 1 lb. Bacon, Sausage, or Ham (You choose what meats you want)
- 18 eggs
- 1 c. milk
- salt/pepper to taste
Love it when our Facebook Friends share their recipes. Slow Cooker Egg Bake II was shared by Facebook Friend Dawn P. H.! Thanks Dawn for sharing!
- Put 1/2 the meat (your choice) (if sausage or bacon, cook first), 1/2 hash browns, and 1/2 cheese in the slow cooker.
- Repeat the above to create a layer with the rest of the meat, hash browns, and cheese.
- Blend the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over all.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
NOTE: The egg bake cooks at night while you are sleeping. Dawn says it is so Easy!
Provided by Dawn P. H., via facebook