- 3 lbs. ground beef
- 29 oz. tomato sauce, canned
- 31 oz, kidney beans, canned ( 2 - 15.5 oz.)
- 31 oz. pinto beans, canned (2 - 15.5 oz.)
- 56 oz. rotel tomatoes and chiles (2 - 28 oz.)
- 2 c. chicken broth (or beef broth)
- 1 onion, large, diced fine
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 3 T. chili powder
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper (optional)
Chili is a favorite during the fall season, Slow Cooker Copycat Wendy’s Chili is just one of the many that are favorites! Makes a lot and freezes well!
- Brown the ground beef, onion and celery in skillet over medium heat.
- Chop the beef in the skillet into dime sized pieces.
- Drain off fat.
- Combine the beef mixture with all the remaining ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low heat for 8 hours.
NOTE: This recipe will take a large slow cooker.
Serving Suggestions: Top with chopped onions and shredded cheese!