- 1 T. butter
- 1/2 c. cheese, shredded, monterey jack
- 1 c. milk
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cayenne
- 2 T. flour or cornmeal
- 16-oz. corn, frozen
- 2 chilies, red and green roasted, seeded, chopped (or just green or just red your preference)
If you are looking for a side dish to go along with your Enchiladas or Mexican meal, you will love the Slow Cooker Mexican Creamed Corn.
- Whisk all ingredients, EXCEPT the corn and chilies, together.
- Once all ingredients are whisked together add the corn and chilies and transfer to slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally.