- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 10 3/4 oz. tomato soup, canned, condensed
- 14.5 oz. tomatoes, canned, petite diced
- 15 oz. tomato sauce, canned
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 4 c. water
- 1 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 8 oz. Ricotta Cheese
- 8 lasagna noodles, broken into small pieces - UNCOOKED
- 12 oz. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Slow Cooker Ground Beef Lasagna Soup is great for a weeknight meal. We love this one at my house – even the kiddos!
- Combine onions, tomato soup, diced tomatoes and tomato sauce and place in the slow cooker.
- Add all of the spices and bouillon cubes to the slow cooker.
- Add water and spread your broken UNCOOKED lasagna noodle pieces all around. (do not use no-bake noodles, make sure they are regular lasagna noodles like the ones shown here.)
- Crumble RAW ground beef over top.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 7-8 hours or on High for 4-5 hours.
- Approximately half hour or so before done, stir in the Ricotta cheese.
- Serve with shredded Mozzarella Cheese on top!