- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 ts. paprika
- 1/2 ts. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. browning sauce, optional
- 32 oz. chicken breast halves, bone-in
- 1/2 c. chicken broth
Slow Cooker Chicken in Herbs is very moist, and so easy to make. Enjoy!
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, seasoned salt, thyme, basil, pepper and browning sauce; creating a rub, and rubbing all over the chicken breasts.
- Place chicken in a 5 quart slow cooker, adding broth.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender.