- 4 lb. chuck roast
- 1 oz. ranch dressing, envelope mix
- 1-1/4 oz. au jus, envelope mix
- 1/2 c. butter
- 4 -5 peppers, pepperoncini
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
If you are looking for an easy roast with a wonderful flavor then Slow Cooker Mississippi Roast is exactly what you will want to make.
- Spray your slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Place roast in the slow cooker and sprinkle with a little black pepper and a little seasoned salt.
- Sprinkle the top with the ranch dressing mix and the au jus mix.
- Place peppers on top of mixes.
- Add the stick of butter on top.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours.
- Do not add additional water to this.
- Served with mashed potatoes or over egg noodles.