- 4 lb. Chuck Roast
- 1 oz. Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1.25 oz. Au Jus Mix (envelope)
- 2 T. Unsalted Butter
- 4 oz. Diced Green Chilis
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
If you are looking for an easy roast with a wonderful flavor then Slow Cooker Mississippi Roast is exactly what you will want to make.
- Spray a 6-Quart slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Place roast in the slow cooker and sprinkle with a little black pepper.
- Sprinkle the top with the ranch dressing mix and the au jus mix.
- Place peppers on top of mixes.
- Add the stick of butter on top.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours.
- Roast comes out flavorful and super tender every time! Serve with roasted vegetables.
Optional: You can also add veggies of your choice! YUM!