- 10-12 potatoes, red, halved (or cut to your liking)
- 6 bacon, slices, cooked and crumbled
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, shredded (plus more for garnish)
- 1/2 - 1 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1 onion, large, minced
- 1/2 stick butter, cubed
- tin foil
Great side dishes make a meal, and Crock Pot Loaded Potatoes will be one of those go to sides dishes to complete your meal. These potatoes will become a family favorite.
- Line a large crock pot with tin foil (this keeps the potatoes and cheese from burning).
- Layer half of the potatoes, salt, bacon, onion, cheese, and butter in the slow cooker.
- Add second layer.
- Cover. Cook on Low for about 8 hours.
When ready to eat, scoop out of crock on serving plate and top with a little additional cheese and scallions.
Test seasoning and add salt if needed.
Crock Pot Girl