- 12 New Potatoes, cubed
- 1 pkg. Bacon, cooked and Crumbled
- 6 Green Onions, sliced
- 2 c. Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp. White Pepper
- 1 Medium White Onion, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. Salted Butter, Cold - Cubed
Great side dishes make a meal, and Slow Cooker Loaded Potatoes will be one of those go to sides dishes to complete your meal. These potatoes will become a family favorite.
- Grease a 6-quart slow cooker with butter or non-stick spray.
- Place one layer of potatoes on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle garlic salt and white pepper over potatoes.
- Next, add 1/2 of the cubed butter, followed by 1/3 each of the bacon, sliced onions, green onions and cheese. (reserve two T. of bacon for garnish!)
- Create two additional layers, finishing with the cheddar cheese.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours.
- Garnish with additional green onions and crumbled cooked bacon.