- 31/2 c. apples, (cored peeled and thickly sliced cooking)
- 1/4 c. raisins (seedless)
- 1/4 c. splenda granular
- 11/2 tsps. apple pie spice
- 2 T. apple juice, unsweetened
- 1 T. margarine
Slow Cooker Baked Sliced Apples is a delicious side or even dessert for any meal, and the kiddos will love it!
- Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Combine apples and raisins in crock.
- Add Splenda, apple pie spice, and apple juice.
- Mix well.
- Dot top with margarine.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4-6 hours.