- 3-1/2 c. apples, (cored, peeled and thickly sliced)
- 1/4 c. raisins
- 1/4 c. splenda (or white sugar)
- 1-1/2 tsps. apple pie spice
- 2 T. apple juice, unsweetened
- 1 T. butter
Slow Cooker Baked Sliced Apples is a delicious side or even dessert for any meal, and the kiddos will love it!
- Spray a slow cooker container with cooking spray or use a slow cooker liner.
- Combine apples and raisins in crock.
- Add Splenda, apple pie spice, and apple juice.
- Mix well.
- Dot top with butter.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4-6 hours.