- 2 Dozen Meatballs (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 Small White Onion, chopped
- 1/4 c. Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Envelope of Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Beer of your choice (I like Blue Moon)
- 9 Rolls
- 3 c. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Delicious Slow Cooker Bavarian Meatballs can be served as an appetizer or as a sandwich. So GOOD!
- Place the onions in a 4-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Place meatballs on top of onions and sprinkle with soup mix and brown sugar.
- Pour in beer.
- Cover and Cook on Low for 4 hours.
NOTE: If you want to make the sandwiches: Place 4 meatballs on each bun. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup of shredded cheese. Place in a toaster over and broil for 2 minutes to melt and brown cheese.