- 4 lb. beef short ribs
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 c. flour
- 2 onions, medium, sliced
- 3 T. oil
- 1 1/2 c. liquid (water, broth or BBQ sauce) Crock Pot Girl uses Beef Broth!
Slow Cooker Braised Beef Short Ribs are so good, and perfect on Low when you want to crock them all day!
- Dredge ribs in flour, salt and pepper.
- In skillet brown well in oil.
- Layer onions, ribs and liquid.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8-10 hours or High for 4-6 hours.
Optional: Add vegetables of your choice if you would like!