- 2 lb. pork roast, shoulder
- 1 T. garlic salt
- 1 T. black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp. adobo seasoning
- 1 onion, medium sliced
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/4 c. cilantro, fresh, chopped
- Juice of 2 medium limes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 16 oz. salsa, green
- flour tortillas
Slow Cooker Mexican Carnitas made the healthy way… but with all the flavor!
- Spray inside of the crock with nonstick cooking spray.
- Season pork with garlic salt, pepper and adobo seasoning.
- Transfer pork, onion, water, cilantro, lime juice an garlic into prepared crock.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4-5 hours.
- Serve with salsa and tortillas and toppings of your choice!