- 29 oz. Pure Pumpkin Puree (NOT pumpkin pie mix)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 c. Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/4 c. Cane Sugar
- 2 T. Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 c. Evaporated Milk
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. Allspice
- 1/8 tsp. Ground Cloves
- Your favorite boxed spice cake mix (about 18 oz.)
- 1/2 c. Chopped Walnuts or Pecans
- 1/2 c. Melted Butter
This time of the year, I make anything I can with PUMPKIN! This Slow Cooker Pumpkin Dump Cake is often requested AND it’s super easy. Slow cooking it makes this dessert turn out very moist. Make it for your family or bring it to your next potluck. Everyone is sure to love it!
- Grease a large slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix brown sugar, cane sugar and spices in a medium bowl.
- Stir in the maple syrup and milk
- Whisk on the eggs.
- Finally, add the pumpkin puree and mix well.
- Pour this batter into the greased slow cooker insert.
- Evenly sprinkle the dry spice cake mix and nuts over the batter in the slow cooker.
- Finally, drizzle the melted butter evenly overtop cake mix.
- Cover and cook on Low for 5 – 6 hours.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.